crazy forum

BETTA999

On 1/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, bettta999 said:

leave a coment if your like me a crazy forum person thats cheking the forum 24 /7 i hope im not the only one 😅

INDEED! I cant be on every day but when i am its all day all night. alot of the ppl on this forum are like friends and family now, this forum is my social life 😊

• Like 1

I check almost everyday. I like to check on the unanswered questions. This forum is really wierd to me. Pretty much every forum I've ever visited is  a dumpster fire of varying severity.  Lots of good info, but all the politics, gate keeping and fighting have led me to be a lurker for the most part. Sure, some of those flame wars can be entertaining reads, but it gets old. This forum however is more reminiscent to me of the old irc chat days of the net. The facebook group used to have that feel, but it too eventually descended into chaos and fighting (Its pretty tame by internet standards, but still).

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 5:48 PM, Guppysnail said:

I rarely have time to sit and read more than a few posts so I read a few do xyz read a few more. By bedtime I’m usually caught up 🤣

That sounds like what I do, except that I don't think I'm ever caught up.  And now I'm going to put the kettle on, make a cuppa, and sit down to put a couple of rows on my son's scarf while the dryer runs.

• Like 1