Introducing My Fish and I!

Oblivious_666

Hello! I am Oblivious_666, or you can call me Traian (either works for me)! I live in Seattle, Washington and go up to Aquarium Co-Op whenever I need something, whether it be plants, tech, or fish! I have been fishkeeping on/off for about 1-1/2 years and have kept a wide range of freshwater fish, from tetras to cichlids.

Currently I have four tanks! I have:

My 75-gallon semi-aggressive community tank, with a trio of Electric Blue Acaras (Ed, Edd, and Eddy), a Blood Parrot (Porky), a Rainbow Shark (Sven), and a school of eight Giant Danios.

IMG_4784.jpg.e4a82f36fef39c25e972dd345fa55600.jpgMy heavily planted 29-gallon planted tank, with a Kribensis Cichlid (Toto), Pearl Gourami (Dorothy), a school of Panda Garras (most unnamed except the largest, Goliath), and a school of Harlequin Rasboras.

IMG_4701.jpg.9ad98044e4c8161e2fe9884edacb9710.jpgMy 20-gallon livebearer tank containing assorted guppies and platies with a copious amount of snails.

Last but not least, I have my 10-gallon nano tank, which I am currently setting up! I am planning on adding a school of Chili Rasboras and a shrimp colony once I have all the plants and hardscape I want for it!

I'm still new to the hobby and a hungry learner, I really enjoy keeping unique and interesting fish- no two tanks of mine is the same! Sadly don't have any good recent photos of the other two tanks, but I'm sure you'll see them eventually! Hope to be semi-active in this community, so I'll see you all around! :)

• Like 4