drift wood online

Desktop Aquatics

On 11/2/2021 at 9:09 PM, s1_ said:

There was a vendor at the aquashella shows selling a large assortment of hardscapes. Wood, rocks, etc.

The vendor was pet world experience and their booth at the Orlando show was full of amazing pieces.

I was also at aquashella in Orlando. I purchased and shipped home a few driftwood pieces from this vendor.  I have not ordered online yet, but made it a point to jot down the vendor’s info.  Some of the items at aquashella Orlando were not able to fit in the vendor’s traditional packaging for shipping (off by a few inches here and there), which is why the pieces were being offloaded there.  But I will definitely look them up when I am looking for large pieces.

Vendor did not have business cards, so I took a picture of his daughter’s shirt.   

89A7E0BC-B6C8-4D99-B26B-F41C837338DA.jpeg

On 11/3/2021 at 12:03 AM, d23perry said:

I was also at aquashella in Orlando. I purchased and shipped home a few driftwood pieces from this vendor.  I have not ordered online yet, but made it a point to jot down the vendor’s info.  Some of the items at aquashella Orlando were not able to fit in the vendor’s traditional packaging for shipping (off by a few inches here and there), which is why the pieces were being offloaded there.  But I will definitely look them up when I am looking for large pieces.

Vendor did not have business cards, so I took a picture of his daughter’s shirt.   

89A7E0BC-B6C8-4D99-B26B-F41C837338DA.jpeg

Maybe next year bring a small saw so you can trim to fit lol

• Haha 1