Does aquarium coop ever run sales

Maximus297759

Imo getting the order right is part of customer service.  But also sometimes things happen that can't be helped and either you're out the money, or they take care of you.  I'd rather they take care of me vs being out the money I spent.  At the end of the day it's probably even money either way.  

About sponge filters.  I'd ask for a bulk price, but I wouldn't bet on it.  Shipping containers from china cost 10x what they did pre covid and cheap things that take up a lot of space like sponge filters are going to be impacted the most price wise.

Edited by CT_

On 8/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, Maximus297759 said:

I personally would rather have better prices and 0 costumer service. But idk why you ever need costumer service unless they mess your order up.they seem pretty solid I’ve had about 10 orders from them packed perfect. 

In this day and age if somebody just does their job it's considered going above and beyond and they might even be heroes for it.

My purchases better be cheap or my wife will climb up in my azz. I’m trying very cost effective it’s solid year till I’ll be done my fish room so just looking for deals.  They do have cheaper 30 ppi coarse weighted 5x6 for 70ish gallon sponges 6$ on Amazon but I’ll call aquarium coop the might give bulk discount. 

id buy from aquarium coop even there just tad more expensive. They do need bulk discount not sales. Say if buy 100 should be cheaper.