Let's GO! Got more plants!

SO excited to share the progress of my first aquarium! Just put in some stem plants in the back (Ludwigia palustris "Super Red" and Ludwigia repens "Rubin") along with Alternathera reineckii "Mini", Alternanthera rosanervig, Cryptocoryne "Green Gecko", Echinodorus reni, Hygrophila balsamica, and Eriocaulon vietnam. Cannot WAIT for everything to grow in! Very happy with my first time. 

20210612_171530_HDR.jpg

20210612_172602_HDR.jpg

Edited by Tyler LaZerte
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

On 6/12/2021 at 6:57 PM, ARMYVET said:

That looks incredible !!! You did a great job.  The layout fits perfectly.   And you say this is your first?!? You are a natural !!

Thank you for the kind words! My first tank, yes. I have put in a lot of research hours and I really likes the overall look. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 8:16 PM, Tyler LaZerte said:

Thank you for the kind words! My first tank, yes. I have put in a lot of research hours and I really likes the overall look. 

Well the results shows you did your homework…Very well planned and executed…the bad news is…this is like drugs…you will become addicted very very fast and you will contract MTS!!!

You will be happy you did lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/12/2021 at 7:48 PM, ARMYVET said:

Well the results shows you did your homework…Very well planned and executed…the bad news is…this is like drugs…you will become addicted very very fast and you will contract MTS!!!

You will be happy you did lol

Very true 🤣 Luckily (or unluckily) my apartment only allow for one under 20 gallons