Yet another impulse buy... Name suggestions?

FrozenFins

I went to the LFS today and picked up a angelfish. Now usually I would have skipped pass the tank. But today they had angelfish the size of a dime, there sooo cute! So I picked one up, he will be growing out in my 10 gallon unitl he's big enough for the bigger angel in the community tank.

This guy needs a name, he is very cute. Any name suggestions?

The picture is a little small, you may have to zoom in to get a better look.

image.png

• Love 1

@FlyingFishKeeper I like the coin theme Idea. I'm leaning towards "Penny". Any other suggestions? 

@CalmedByFish I love that🤣

I'm very tempted to move some of the cardinal tetras from the community tank to the 10 gallon where the minni angelfish lives. It would only temporary but they would serve as a dither fish for the angelfish. I would move th cardinals back to the 40 breeder whent the platys come. Thoughts?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, James Black said:

I'm very tempted to move some of the cardinal tetras from the community tank to the 10 gallon where the minni angelfish lives. It would only temporary but they would serve as a dither fish for the angelfish. I would move th cardinals back to the 40 breeder whent the platys come. Thoughts?

I have no experience with tetras. But I can tell you that I think dithers are a good idea. My 1 angel has lived alone for years, and has become territorial and aggressive (biting my hand and such). If you can teach this one to share space from an early age, it'd probably be good. 

• Like 2

I added the cardinal tetras and penny has been more active. He even ate this morning!

Yesterday i saw him try to eat the water dripping from the otherside of glass😅 didnt get a picture though.

You may wanna fast forward in the video. He ate behind the crypt in the first half of the video.

Edited by James Black
  • Love 2