Seachem Prime or Fritz Complete?

I am nearing that time when my huge bottle of Prime needs to be replaced. I’ve thought I would try Fritz Complete because of the easy dosing with the pump, but I recently saw some stories of people who switched and had issues. 

But we all know how the internet is, and who knows what could have actually been the problem. Care to ease my concern by sharing your Fritz Complete experiences? If this doesn’t go well, I’m just going to buy more Prime. 🤣

D0E2A77B-4B11-4D8B-80C0-683E24281875.jpeg

Edited by Mitch Norton
Adding pic

We use both, switching back and forth according to whatever is cheapest... whichever bottle is nearest... etc. We also use API Tap Water Conditioner. All good. No problems to report. Running about 18x tanks. Water changes every 1-2 weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Fish Folk said:

We use both, switching back and forth according to whatever is cheapest... whichever bottle is nearest... etc. We also use API Tap Water Conditioner. All good. No problems to report. Running about 18x tanks. Water changes every 1-2 weeks. 

This^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Late to this thread, and only discovered it after researching 'white residue AND Fritz Complete". My question is: has anyone noticed an increase in hard water buildup after switching brands? Mine is getting insane, it's as if I'm running a salt water tank, but I'm fresh! The plan for now is to switch back to prime for a period to see if the issue clears. But, I do vaguely remember noticing an increase in hard water stains when I initially switched one tank over but thought nothing of it.