What color of poop from Corydras is normal?

yassy

I did not think much before but the corydras in quarantine tank is pooping out white poop from the day 1 I got;They came here 10th of March.They are still in quarantine tank because one of them is flashing and I started treating the flashing with paraguard.

White poop indicate something?Or is it normal poop from corydras? I know fish poop has color to it but...

I am new corycat keeper and not sure if that is normal or not.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, yassy said:

I did not think much before but the corydras in quarantine tank is pooping out white poop from the day 1 I got;They came here 10th of March.They are still in quarantine tank because one of them is flashing and I started treating the flashing with paraguard.

White poop indicate something?Or is it normal poop from corydras? I know fish poop has color to it but...

I am new corycat keeper and not sure if that is normal or not.

Thank you.

I agree with @swivvr, flashing and white stringy feces both indicate parasites. I would recommend just continuing to follow the instructions given on the Paraguard bottle and you will probably be okay. Good luck!

Thank you. When I had flashing guppy in the past, paraguard worked real good so I hope this fix it up. As for poop, seller said poop seems normal to her... I am not sure if poop is looking like whitish because of bare bottom reflection of glass or not. I need to take out some sample and see what color really is in the white container.