Purple Mosaic Ribbon Fin Guppies!

Levi_Aquatics

They are gorgeous!!!  Rb are a great show tank guppy!

Do you have any males not showing the ribbon fin gene?  Just incase you are not aware the ribbon fin  males cant breed some can as juveniles but once the gonopodium gets too long breeding is out of the question. I'm not a fan of ribbon fin if trying to breed that is and because not all sellers will tell that side of rb fins and sell pairs and trios with the male expressing the ribbon fin gene. I've seen a lot of people wonder why they arent getting any fry from their RB guppies so just incase you didn't know figured I would share that info with you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SpicyFin said:

They are gorgeous!!!  Rb are a great show tank guppy!

Do you have any males not showing the ribbon fin gene?  Just incase you are not aware the ribbon fin  males cant breed some can as juveniles but once the gonopodium gets too long breeding is out of the question. I'm not a fan of ribbon fin if trying to breed that is and because not all sellers will tell that side of rb fins and sell pairs and trios with the male expressing the ribbon fin gene. I've seen a lot of people wonder why they arent getting any fry from their RB guppies so just incase you didn't know figured I would share that info with you.

Yes. I was lucky enough to get one of the 4 males to be normal fin so they can breed. Thanks for sharing though!

• Like 1