Lily Bulb Update Day 3

I've had one for several weeks now that's just sitting there doing nothing. The good news is it's not rotting, but it's just sitting there minding it's business as I check it every few days. I'm assuming it'll eventually either grow or rot and I'm just waiting to see which it is.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, gardenman said:

I've had one for several weeks now that's just sitting there doing nothing. The good news is it's not rotting, but it's just sitting there minding it's business as I check it every few days. I'm assuming it'll eventually either grow or rot and I'm just waiting to see which it is.

yup, be patient. bulbs are like a roll of the dice, and a good percentage come up losers. when these these dwarf aquarium lily's do sprout, and grow they are fantastic looking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, lefty o said:

yup, be patient. bulbs are like a roll of the dice, and a good percentage come up losers. when these these dwarf aquarium lily's do sprout, and grow they are fantastic looking.

Oh yeah. Mine sprouted like crazy when it started to grow. I’ve had to trim the lily pads because there were so many. You’re going to love this plant.

image.jpg

• Like 1