Hey, I'm a hobbyist for 3 years and webmaster of Louisville Tropical Fish Fanciers. (https://louisvilletropicalfish.org/)

My daughter got me into the hobby and I'm over 25 tanks in so far.  I mainly play with breeding and submit fish to the club's breeders awards program.

It was great meeting Cory at AquaShella last year and I love what he's doing for the hobby.  Enjoy a few photos while you're here.

IMG_20200630_083806.jpg

IMG_20191130_172312.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Hello,

Can you change your name to a name instead of an email? Otherwise I might be able to do it as the admin. Just want people to get to know each other and a name goes a long way.

42 minutes ago, Cory said:

Hello,

Can you change your name to a name instead of an email? Otherwise I might be able to do it as the admin. Just want people to get to know each other and a name goes a long way.

Sorry, an autofill must have jumped up and replaced my real name, I know I had it entered. I don't see a place where I can edit that in my profile.

Use 'Tim Hopkins' if you can find it.

6 hours ago, Candi said:

@Cory can we get this name changed to Tim, rather than Tom. I was messaged the wrong name was typed in. I don't have the powers. 

Thank you.  You're amazing!  I manage a WP board for the club and in that plugin you can have users change the display name, but not the username.  I appreciate all the staff do.

• 5 months later...