I have decided that its time to move on from the cinder block stands and am looking for other options. I want to be able to display two tanks on one stand/rack and one on the other. I have 1 75 gallon, 1 40 gallon breeder and 1 zoo med naturalistic double door terrarium (36"L x 18" W x 18"H). If anyone has any ideas I am open to them all. It does not matter which tanks share a stand as long as I can open the terrarium.

Edited by Art Aquariums Anime
  • Like 1

Given what you have to house, a gladiator rack might be a good choice. 

The 75G I have is pretty good.  There's no room for sump, but the quality is pretty good.  It's an aquarium branded 75G stand, wood, made by a company called sauder.  You might be able to get it off of amazon, but I do believe it's out of

Currently I run and really appreciate the price (when on special) of the petco brand imagitarium brooklyn stands.  They are basic, they work, and you can add whatever need be via magnets.  It's a really affordable option, like I said, if you find a sale or something.

Petsmart also just released a few new brands/styles of stands, they look really awesome.

• Like 1