Shrimp dreams

BradleyH20

I've been keeping aquariums, off and on for a long time. Back in January, I decided that I wanted to try my hand at keeping Neocaridina shrimp. After seasoning a 10 gallon for 6 months, I bought 10 Bloody Mary Shrimp on June 4th, from a local breeder. I know that most of them are bloody mary but a few of the males are lighter and possibly some grade of RCS. At least two of the females are berried, so I'm hoping some little shrimplettes will hatch soon. 

Anyway, I've been bitten by the shrimp bug. Last night I had a shrimp dream, where I had a racking system that held two 20 long and six 10 gallon tanks, each with different varieties of shrimp. I had also bought a 75 gallon and moved my community tank to it and then converted my 40 GB to a heavily planted shrimp sanctuary.  Does anyone else have shrimp dreams?

Edited by BradleyH20
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/23/2022 at 2:17 PM, BradleyH20 said:

I've been keeping aquariums, off and on for a long time. Back in January, I decided that I wanted to try my hand at keeping Neocaridina shrimp. After seasoning a 10 gallon for 6 months, I bought 10 Bloody Mary Shrimp on June 4th, from a local breeder. I know that most of them are bloody mary but a few of the males are lighter and possibly some grade of RCS. At least two of the females are berried, so I'm hoping some little shrimplettes will hatch soon. 

Anyway, I've been bitten by the shrimp bug. Last night I had a shrimp dream, where I had a racking system that held two 20 long and six 10 gallon tanks, each with different varieties of shrimp. I had also bought a 75 gallon and moved my community tank to it and then convertedmy 40 GB to a heavily plantedshrimp sanctuary.  Does anyone else have shrimp dreams?

I have lots of shrimp daydreams if that counts lol

they’re definitely addicting!

• Like 1
  • Love 1