Parasites or snails

Brandon p

So I have been watching what I thought were snail eggs. There wer neve attached like snail egg sort of floppy and not attached  tightly. As I look at the new free swimming fry I noticed tail emerging for the eggs on e video I short but not short if you see but in the longer one you can see

Any help would be great. This the angling breeders

Edited by Brandon p
Spelling

On 4/24/2022 at 3:49 PM, Guppysnail said:

The reason I asked is my panda Cory eggs got Sort of blurry like that and a teeny tiny tail.  When I seen them I thought possibly.  I’ve only had a few panda Cory eggs hatc and only seen 2 with the tail so please take that with a grain of salt. 

the difference in size makes me think it's "something else".  I don't usually see the pandas in my tanks have eggs with this sort of a behavior.  I may have just missed it or something, but I keep watching the video trying to zoom in or squint or something to try and see the detail. 😂

On 4/24/2022 at 3:26 PM, Brandon p said:

A pair of panda corys

what is the behavior of the corys like?  Are they actively flying around the tank and/or doing up-downs on the walls of the tank?

Edited by nabokovfan87

On 4/24/2022 at 6:09 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

I don't usually see the pandas in my tanks have eggs with this sort of a behavior.

I watch my panda cory eggs an unusually large amount of time. They do sometimes sprout a tail before fully hatching. I have also seen them squirm in the egg 24 hours or so before hatching. This however still seems different. Cory eggs usually turn dark, even black, by the time they are doing stuff like this. They also do not move nearly as much as in the video. I do not think it's panda cory eggs. 

I don’t think they are Cory eggs I have seen many and it’s not the same type thing. They were not tight to the glass. The sort of go with the flow of water. They are worms. They appear to be detritus worms they don’t have a shaped head. I. Was prepare in move this tank and removed about half the substrate and was going to remove the second half but the angles fish pair had laid eggs. They are free swimming so in about a week I can move them out and move the parents. I’m going to put two 55 gal tanks on a new stand.. I’m wondering if the removing of the sand substrate caused differently behavior