Is Aquarium COOP teleporting products now?

Guppysnail

I know people like to complain about the USPS, but they often do a good job.  A few weeks ago I took a package to the post office shortly after 4:00 pm (in Texas) on Wednesday.  It was delivered to the recipient in California just over 48 hours after it left my hands.

• Like 3

On 3/10/2022 at 10:48 AM, JettsPapa said:

I know people like to complain about the USPS, but they often do a good job.  A few weeks ago I took a package to the post office shortly after 4:00 pm (in Texas) on Wednesday.  It was delivered to the recipient in California just over 48 hours after it left my hands.

^Agreed^

• Like 1

It is wonderful when it works smoothly, and few (myself included) will make any mention of it because it goes so smoothly. Unfortunately, mistakes can (and do) happen. We become so conditioned to the rapid transport that we complain when there is any glitch. I have an ACO order that was originally scheduled to be delivered in sunny FL yesterday. Instead USPS routed it to MA. Then it was routed to NH. just checked on the status and it is in MA. Good thing there are no plants in this order, I can have some fun watching the package meander acrossthe country. The only other time I had a problem with an ACO order, it disappeared from the USPS tracking system for a week. ACO stepped up and replaced the entire order when I asked about documenting the state of the plants when they finally arrive. The original order was delivered the day after the replacement order was delivered. All the plants were fully melted from the long delay. 

Edited by Widgets
Typo
  • Like 1

The two times I ordered plants from ACO, they got juggled around by the postal service for a few extra days. Thankfully all the plants travelled well and I didn't have any deaths.

Oddly enough, supplies I get in North Carolina in two days.

• Haha 1

Before the winter and weather delaying flights and stuff It's always been very consistent delivery 2 days after placing the order in northeast ohio. I also would usually order in the morning local time, so super early for the west coast so it's usually shipped same day.

The tracking is also nuts. Stuff like check it at 11am. Arrived in cleveland shipping hub at 1245pm, shipped to X city at 807am arrived in city at 2pm, out for delivery at 1030am. The location is enough hint but it brightens my day when I see it.

I've only had one thing arrive truly late all winter because the est is about a week, so a day later than the usual 2 days is still been on time. I do know what @Widgets means about the "Package in transit" message that shows up, sometimes for a couple days, if nothing else does. I think that's when flights are delayed because of weather or maybe if the weather is bad enough they send it by truck so it takes longer without a facility check in. It made me nervous when I ordered plants around New years and it happened. They showed up a day or two late, but they were okay. I was having an internal debate to contact ACO but decided to hold out until 5 days late. They are no longer okay because I have killed every single stem plant I've tried but oh well. They lasted a month which was a new record. Other plants I do fine but not stems.

• Like 2