What are these?

GoYankees10

Looks like hydra to me as well, especially if you're feeding BBS. I think the test is if they shrink back if you put your finger or something near them, they're hydra. I recently had an outbreak myself in my ram fry growout tanks. The Co-op doesn't seem to like to go the chemical route and recommends a more long-term solution, but I was worried about killing my ram fry that I've put a lot of time into and didn't want them to starve if I cut down on food, so I wanted them gone as soon as possible. I put this stuff in yesterday and they all seem to be gone today. It's made from betel nut extract, so I'm not too concerned about it. Just keep in mind that if you do go this route that it will probably take out your snails so you should remove them an isolate them for awhile if you want to keep them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update on my Hydra problem.   They ended up invading multiple tanks.  I bought this No Planaria stuff on Amazon, dosed it for 24 hours and the HYDRA where wiped out. Fish and all the snails where fine.  I’ll include a picture of it.  This stuff is amazing.  

7B1DC810-4E52-4AD0-B932-33DC7DC5D200.jpeg