ACO dream

Gideyon

I had this strange dream last night... and it took place in a warehouse type store that was Aquarium Co-op.   I got 2 40 breeder tanks. I found some sand in one tank that I wanted, so i scooped that out and put it into the tank I wanted.  Then with the help of an employee, got these onto a cart.  Of course I get the one with the bad wheel.  The thing starts going off to the side and the tanks fly off.   But the employee caught it in time. 

Finally made it to the cashier.  There was a lady in front of me who was talking about all these cool bettas she found at the store, and how she couldn't believe this or that was there.  The cashier was like "okay, I know you love bettas but I have a customer waiting...." 

Then my turn.   I told her I had some sand in one tank.   And then the dream ended. 

• Haha 3

On 2/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, Jennifer V said:

@Gideyon love this! Fishy dreams are so funny! I had a dream the other night that all my fish were floating in the air and I couldn't catch them to get them back in the tank. Ha! 

I’ve had this dream before and somewhere I read that’s it’s a pretty common dream among fish keepers.  It used to be a very frustrating dream for me trying to net the fish in mid air, put them back in the tank, and they would just get out and float away again. But somewhere along the line it’s like I came to accept that the fish wouldn’t keep doing that if it caused them discomfort, so I just end up watching them.  It’s never big fish or bottom feeders, it’s only small, fast fish that I worry about jumping out.  Dreamed this a lot when I had hatchetfish and small rainbows like threadfins.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:21 PM, Odd Duck said:

I’ve had this dream before and somewhere I read that’s it’s a pretty common dream among fish keepers.  It used to be a very frustrating dream for me trying to net the fish in mid air, put them back in the tank, and they would just get out and float away again. But somewhere along the line it’s like I came to accept that the fish wouldn’t keep doing that if it caused them discomfort, so I just end up watching them.  It’s never big fish or bottom feeders, it’s only small, fast fish that I worry about jumping out.  Dreamed this a lot when I had hatchetfish and small rainbows like threadfins.

No way! How funny! Well I guess even my sleeping brain knows I'm a Nerm. Hopefully next dream I'll peacefully watch them swim in the air instead of waking up like, "Ah! Are they ok?!"