Guppies!

Mydonkeyfish

I just set up a new 10 gallon guppie tank and 3 of the females look pregnant. I have bred guppies by accident before my 55 gallon community tank with a crayfish but only one survived. That guppy is in my guppy tank now and is the most beautiful one. I am excited to have baby guppies!

16418565730598260454787125979678.jpg

16418566221418326655320665445213.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

One of my favorite feelings is looking into your tank and seeing fry! My molly tank has just recentley had babies, so I've had fun everytime I come down to look for some of the babies. Seeing little pea size creatures skirt around is always a joy.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you update this thread when your new babies arrive!

Congratulations on the babies! Guppy fry is the cutest imo. Well, for live-bearer fry anyway.

What are you going to do with your inevitable explosion of the guppy population? I also recommend making a note on your calendar regarding when that female dropped fry. They are like clockwork in my experience. πŸ’š

• Like 1

Once the tank gets overstocked i will put half into a new 40 gallon breeder im going to set up soon.😁

On 1/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, Minanora said:

Congratulations on the babies! Guppy fry is the cutest imo. Well, for live-bearer fry anyway.

What are you going to do with your inevitable explosion of the guppy population? I also recommend making a note on your calendar regarding when that female dropped fry. They are like clockwork in my experience. πŸ’š

Β 

• Love 1