Aquarium Co-Op black friday deals??

A sale wasn't mentioned in the last stream. However, Cory & several Coop folks have mentioned in streams over the last year that they are now listing items for the lowest possible price everyday and didn't plan on running sales in the future.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 11:19 AM, WillC said:

A sale wasn't mentioned in the last stream. However, Cory & several Coop folks have mentioned in streams over the last year that they are now listing items for the lowest possible price everyday and didn't plan on running sales in the future.

Yeah, I heard that in one of the streams. But I didn't know if they were going to have sales or not I was just going to check. Thanks!

On 11/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, Taco Playz said:

Yeah, I heard that in one of the streams. But I didn't know if they were going to have sales or not I was just going to check. Thanks!

Don't know if it's true in this moment, but a few days ago, ACO Amazon Swords were the cheapest I'd seen them listed before. Just fyi, in case you already were wanting one.

I wanted at least 2, so ordered 3. Two came about 8" tall, as I'd expect. The third pot was actually two tiny ones. Pros and cons about that third pot, I guess.

• Like 1

• Administrators

What's been mentioned is correct. We just try and keep things as low as possible while remaining in business. Currently the best we've been able to do over the pandemic is fight off a lot of price increases. Containers went from a cost of 3k shipping cost to 18k shipping cost. I held a meeting on it, and we went over costs, what a sale could even look like if we could do one and it didn't pan out.

However what we do offer is 5% discount for members, free heat packs and custom plant liners where needed.  Good luck finding the deals out there 😉

On 11/25/2021 at 12:01 PM, Cory said:

What's been mentioned is correct. We just try and keep things as low as possible while remaining in business. Currently the best we've been able to do over the pandemic is fight off a lot of price increases. Containers went from a cost of 3k shipping cost to 18k shipping cost. I held a meeting on it, and we went over costs, what a sale could even look like if we could do one and it didn't pan out.

However what we do offer is 5% discount for members, free heat packs and custom plant liners where needed.  Good luck finding the deals out there 😉

Thanks for clarifying. Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 10:01 AM, Cory said:

I 100% support your decision making process!

Will also be making my first order as a member, which I am very excited about!!!!

Figuring out how to make Google work for *me* for a change, has been fantastic!

• Like 2