Lighting option

Stephen Zawacki

Im having a lighting debockel, and trying to decide.  I have a water box 10 long.  I was wondering the tank is heavily planted, and I am in college I've heard great reviews about the fluval nano.  And how it grows plants well does anyone have any opinions. Also does the light have a humming noise because it is in my bedroom so I would have to choose another light if it did it. 

It depends on which flex you are talking about. The 15 gallon flex light for me was garbage. It was great for algae though. In fact it grew algae so well it smothered the plants. The best day for that light was when it broke. I replaced it with a fluval aquasky and now it's great.

My advice would be to avoid the flex 15 and go directly to the flex 32 and avoid all those problems. It comes with the Aquasky light already installed. Now that tank I love from the get go.

On 10/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, Stephen Zawacki said:

Ok I'm sorry I not as tech savvy as most people I don't know how to go back to old threads please calm down. 

You can search for you last post or look at your most recent notifications to find threads you’ve started.  Forum members put a lot on thought into answering questions so please respect their time and avoid asking duplicate questions. It’s also a great forum for sharing. We would love to see some pics!

• Like 1