Aquascape book at Aquarium Co-Op retail store.

Tetra Guy

Hi, I was watching LRB's video visit to the store on YouTube, noticed a bookshelf, and on the shelf is an interesting looking book or periodical, the title appears to be "Scaped" or similar.   On the cover is a planted aquarium scene.  Can anyone tell me what that might be?  I could not find it in the online store.  Thanks!  -Dave

Yeah got mine today, too!  Looks like its an english translation of German text. Neat book, beautiful pictures.  First time I've ever seen the German freshwater biotope featured in an aquarium book, very surprising to see it among South American and Southeast Asian biotopes!  

Edited by Tetra Guy

1 minute ago, Tetra Guy said:

Yeah got mine today, too!  Looks like its an english translation of German text. Neat book, beautiful pictures.  First time I've ever seen the German freshwater biotope featured in an aquarium book, very surprising to see it among South American and Southeast Asian biotopes!  

Yeah, the Rhineland as a biotope! But I think they are trying to promote that even your own backyard can be a biotope or at least an inspiration for one.

If I did a biotope based on the creek in my backyard I certainly would all the materials needed and at very reasonable prices!

• Like 1