YouTube Help

DavidR

I"m a member to Aquarium Coop on YouTube at $5.99 a month. It looks like you must be a member at $6.99 a month to get the new community material.

How do I modify my account from $5.99 to $6.99? I can't figure out how to do this other then unsubscribing my current subscription and starting a new one. Is this my only option?

• Confused 1

• Administrators

If your membership is more than $4.99, it’s because you used an iOS device (iPhone) to sign up. We try to advise people to sign up using a computer so as to avoid the additional charge from Apple. You can read about it on the “club” tab on the website as well. 

On 7/20/2021 at 9:19 AM, DavidR said:

I did setup my membership using an Apple product. Are you saying I need to cancel my membership and set it up using a computer in order to see the community videos?

Can you not see the Member's Only videos using this link to the Member's Only Video Playlist?

If not, cancel your membership and then re-subscribe using the instructions on the Club Page and a non-iOS device. 

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/membership

• Like 2

• Administrators

Another option is try to see if when you renew, if you do it on something other than an iPhone, will it revert back to the regular $4.99. When I signed up, I used my Mac desktop rather than my iPhone, and didn't have the same issue as you have experienced. 

On 7/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, Zenzo said:

@DavidRRegardless of the price delta you should still be able to access the videos for members though. Did you try the link that Pete shared above?

Yes, and for some reason I still have no access. I cancelled my account and will setup another this weekend using a computer instead of my phone.

• Like 1