If top, second, and third down are the same, I'll go with Ludwigia Palustris. Fourth one down looks like Hygrophilia. Bottom is Anacharis. (If you keep adding plant images, these numbers will be off)

Each appears to be a stem plant. If grown rooted, they will appreciate regular dosing with Easy Green plant fertilizer, and a tank that is not too deep. in order for light to reach them. If floated in a mass on top, they'll feed off the water column, and send out stringy roots over time.

Edited by Fish Folk
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2021 at 1:45 AM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

Hi there! 

The red plant appears to be Alternanthera Reineckii. Red plants are more difficult to grow "optimally" without high tech or co2 but they do grow, just not as red. 

tempFileForShare_20210715-2242461.jpg

Growing almost any red plant and keeping it red without high tech…float it. I float my cardinals and ludwiga in a no tech just hugger light no fertz and they thrive and are dark red and purple. 😁 (ignore my feet please)

6CBA2446-2090-4D4F-B2C3-7723DE6D9703.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/16/2021 at 8:23 PM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

That's a good idea @Guppysnail I'll have to keep that in mind. Mine is actually doing fine as far as I'm concerned if it only ever looks like this but stays alive I'll be good with it. I'm lower than low tech hehe. 

Resized_20210716_122248.jpg

Resized_20210716_122254.jpg

Beautiful. Sometimes I tie mine to a very tall decor item. I don’t root anything in substrate. I either float tie or jam in a hole in decoration and let roots do their thing. I don’t even use fertz just snail poo 🤣 I have surprisingly great luck with plants. 

• Love 1