Cory talks about the new club and having speakers. when does this get off this get off the ground. When will the schedule of speakers and appearances get posted. I'd love to attend a meeting in California, San Francisco or Los Angeles. I really love the tours of the new fish barn. GREAT WORK Guys!!

• Like 2

• Administrators

We are starting with online meetings first. They will be the 3rd Saturday of every month starting in July.

The first Speaker will be on Bettas, second will be on Corydoras.

This is a very rough draft of the events page that we'll take like once ready. https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/events

@Zenzo Will be able to answer more questions and I'm sure will promote such events in the future as well.

Santa Maria, Northern most city in Santa Barbara County. I see fish groups in la and san fran but would love something more local. Most of Corys meetings will probably be on you tube or some other website. I would just hope that he and his group come to California for an event.

I raise and sell Pineapple Swordtails and grow Cherry Shrimp

On 6/15/2021 at 7:30 PM, Isaac M said:

@Leo2o915 Wow I did not know there were this many people from the valley here! Awesome! Haha 

@CosmicAshhole yeah that is going to be a rough day. Wow no central AC, I am sorry to hear that, I wish you the best! Stay safe! and honestly, I do not even use heaters in any of my aquariums haha 

Yup small world this Central Valley heat is no joke 

• Like 1