Hello from western mass

I introduced myself awhile back here but I feel like alot has changed since then. I used to have a 55gallon full of dwarf cichlids and angelfish and a couple tanks in my office, unfortunately my 55 exploded in my living room which resulted in a flood and lots of fish loss. After a few months of missing my favorite tank I eventually was able to buy a storage rack which now holds a row of 4 rimless tanks, the top is filled with vases and plants and my bottom row is where i breed my last two angelfish (yes they made it) and endlers. I have a total of 10 tanks right now but I am still planning on getting more small tanks. 

If I could give anyone a piece of advice I would say be very skeptical buying used tanks.

• Like 1

Hello from eastern Mass 🙂

New to the forum and just getting back into fish keeping after ~15 years without a tank 😮

So glad you were able to save at least a few of your fish from your 55! I would love to see your setups!!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 10:54 AM, DebSills said:

Hello from eastern Mass 🙂

New to the forum and just getting back into fish keeping after ~15 years without a tank 😮

So glad you were able to save at least a few of your fish from your 55! I would love to see your setups!!

Hi, so nice to meet someone from around the area! I will definitely be uploading soon!

On 6/16/2021 at 12:15 AM, PaigeGlamelin said:

I introduced myself awhile back here but I feel like alot has changed since then. I used to have a 55gallon full of dwarf cichlids and angelfish and a couple tanks in my office, unfortunately my 55 exploded in my living room which resulted in a flood and lots of fish loss. After a few months of missing my favorite tank I eventually was able to buy a storage rack which now holds a row of 4 rimless tanks, the top is filled with vases and plants and my bottom row is where i breed my last two angelfish (yes they made it) and endlers. I have a total of 10 tanks right now but I am still planning on getting more small tanks. 

If I could give anyone a piece of advice I would say be very skeptical buying used tanks.

Sounds like hard-won advice! I feel sorry for your living room. 😬 You didn't have carpet did you?

Anyway, nice to meet ya! 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome! 🙂 Glad you have hardwood and not carpet!  Every time I think I want to go back to carpet SOMETHING happens, whether its my aging dog having accidents, spilling water everywhere when doing aquarium work or the thought of having to break out the vacuum every other day(It's VERY dusty where I live).