Hello from Corbett, Oregon USA

smoore

1121189798_HappyPlants.jpg.666f446cd3ec1198e60ff336c153e2fe.jpgI received my first aquarium as a Christmas gift when I was 10 years old.  My first fish was a Gourami.  I've had many fish and many tanks and just love watching my fish.  I currently am breeding Salt and Pepper Corydora's that I purchased about 3 or 4 years ago from The Wet Spot.  These were wild caught fish and have done very well in my 80 gallon planted tank.  They are getting old and are "timing out" one by one now.  I have enjoyed sharing their fry with friends and family.  I also have a some Danio fry from my long fin Leopard Danios, a variety of cherry shrimp, 4 mystery snails and a loach in my 30 gallon tank.

Edited by smoore
add pic
  • Like 3

On 6/14/2021 at 3:49 PM, Fish Folk said:

bingo! that's the key. @CorydorasEthan will be pleased to find someone breeding Salt & Peppers. 

Indeed! I had my first try of breeding them several months ago. Let's just say it wasn't too successful, but I got a few babies from it. Anyways, welcome to the forum @smoore. I look forward to seeing your projects progress!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1