Greetings!

Hedy

Greetings! I stumbled upon this forum after watching countless hours of Cory’s wonderfully informative videos. 🙂 Although I have kept betta fish throughout my life, I consider myself a novice when it comes to fish keeping and care. I think I got lucky with my bettas because after all my research, I am surprised I kept any of them alive! I feel bad that I didn’t educate myself before getting a betta. After my last one died, My grief lead me to YouTube videos, which introduced me to Aquarium-Coop and Cory. My goodness are those videos amazing! Even though I am a novice, I have decided to try building a planted tank/community fish tank. I just picked up a 20 gallon aquarium. Additionally, I have a ten gallon aquarium that my last betta resided in. I intend to make this my quarantine tank. I intend to post pictures of my set up and how this whole process goes. I am very excited! Actually, that is an understatement, if I could do a hand spring into the splits, then I would! 

Other than a growing interest/passion in fish care, I have a couple of dogs and kitties. I love building pollinator gardens in my yard and writing music. 

Looking forward to meeting new fish folks on here! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Hedy said:

I think I got lucky with my bettas because after all my research, I am surprised I kept any of them alive!

I wish I couldn't relate to this! I think a lot of us found our way here because we were trying to figure out what was going wrong. 

Welcome!

• Like 2