Adding to my fish tank journal.

ErinV

Quick question. Having a brain fart day. If I want to add to my fish keeping journal on the forum, do I just do new post as a reply?

Reason I ask is that is how I did yesterday but when I go to do the same thing today yesterday's words pop up and I am afraid if I delete that to put today's post, I will lose yesterday's post.

Thanks

Aquarium Journals are the best part of this forum. Document your journey with text, photos, and videos. Share your success and issues, and we can encourage and enjoy the progress.

If you started a journal in the wrong sub forum, we can move it. You can also edit to change the title.

• Like 1

Not sure if this will help or not, but yes!  You just keep replying to your original post!

You can also access the posts that you've started by hovering over "Forum Activity" and then clicking "Content I Started."

1084819318_Screenshot2021-05-317_45_14PM.png.9d6eafd982c86fb7aa72f3bd44f80c50.png

Can't wait to read your journal!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Patrick_G said:

Sometimes the forum software saves a copy of your last post but there’s an option to delete the copy and just make a new post. 

Yes, just do a new post as a reply. What Patrick said is the answer to your question of why words pop up from your previous post. Just delete them and type whatever your update is .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1