Local Store hours and upcoming closures...

@Robert or @Cory, wanted to check if you plan to be open regular hours Memorial day, Monday.

Also, since I figure this question will recur in various forms I have pinned it.

The sales site says your hours are (for the record):
Monday - Friday: 11am - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 7pm

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Thursday July 29th our retail location will close at 4:30pm so our employees can attend a company planned summer party. I will post this again in the general local announcements as we get closer to that day.

Thursday July 29th hours

11am - 4:30pm

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a lovely light dusting. It might need a plow in a day or two.😉

I have read about your drivers. Someone in Seattle said to park on flat roads in town to avoid getting hit.

All-season tires actually means three-season tires. All-wheel drive does not equal all-wheel stop.

However, my favorite thing about working in a school system as an adult, is the amazing feeling of getting a snow day!

Cheers from Vermont! Yes, we would plow that overnight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

I think the biggest shock for people is seeing our huge crazy hills. It's basically mountains everywhere. I myself have awd vehicle and studded tires. However some hills are just crazy. We also only get snow maybe once or twice a year. This means the cities don't invest heavily in plows. So it can take them a while to catch up while it's actively snowing. Since it stopped snowing hours ago, they'll plow all night to catch up and most roads should be decent tomorrow.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to let our local customers know we will be closing early at 4:30pm on Monday, July 4th for the holiday. 

We will be open normal hours the previous and following days.

Plan your trip accordingly and have a safe and happy one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone! 

Just wanted to come on here and let everyone know that the retail store is without power with the snow we had last night/yesterday. Usually it is not out for long, but we are tentatively closed for now. I will edit the post to let you all know when/if we open today.

Stay tuned! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2022 at 10:06 AM, brandonnaturally said:

Good morning everyone! 

Just wanted to come on here and let everyone know that the retail store is without power with the snow we had last night/yesterday. Usually it is not out for long, but we are tentatively closed for now. I will edit the post to let you all know when/if we open today.

Stay tuned! 

The power is back on and we will be open normal hours today! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

Here are the holiday hours for the store this year:

Sat. 12/24/22  Christmas Eve  10:00am  -  4:30pm

Sun. 12/25/22 Christmas Closed

Sat. 12/31/22  New Years Eve 10:00am - 7:00pm

Sun. 1/1/22  New Years  10:00am - 7:00pm

Edited by brandonnaturally
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone

Due to the inclement weather today and 3/4 staff not being able to to make it into the shop, the store may be closed or have very limited hours today. I will for sure going in to check on the fish and care for them and will be there for a few hours if you want to come by and do some shopping then. 

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe and warm!

• Like 3

Hi everyone! 

12/23/22 Due to the inclement weather, we have decided to open late and/or possibly close for the day. The roads are icy and I am having trouble getting there even in my awd car. 

I will update this ASAP as I give time for temps to warm up and melt the ice enough for me to get to the store ok.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

EDIT**

We will be closed for the entire day due to the ice still not melting enough for staff and customers to safely get to the store.

Stay warm and safe!

Edited by brandonnaturally
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...