Co-Op Products Review: Gang Valve, Black Airline, Ziss Air Stone

Fish Folk

We recently ordered from Co-Op and purchased a few minor, miscellaneous items more to "test out" than anything else. The products are really great quality.

Black Air Line Tubing -- This stuff is great when you've got black backgrounds. It really "hides" nicely. But much more important, the ease of working with the rubber-like plastic is a dream! No more wrestling with stiff airline, trying to get it to fit onto air stones, on valves, etc. This stuff is very flexible, while still sealing wonderfully. I'd buy it in any color over some B-grade airline. Once you get this stuff, everything else is inferior.

Ziss Aqua Never-Clog Air Stones -- These are nice, because the stone is heavy, and holds airline down in the water. The end can be screw-tightened by hand to make finer flow, or loosened for a more rapid bubbling. I'm slowly replacing every airstone in our fishroom with these. They're just great!

4-Way Metal Gang Valve -- I've got to confess, I've been struggling with terrible valves until now. These are amazing! Never again will I waste money on cheap plastic junk, with knobs that are hard to turn. These metal valves are really easy to turn. It would be nice if there was a simple way to clip them to the rim of a tank (maybe someone has a hack?). They can be really finely regulated.

I want to really commend Co-Op for carefully rolling out products that are quality. True hobbyists will come to love these products! 

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.07.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.08.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.13.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.14.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.07.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 3.13.53 PM.png

Edited by Fish Folk
  • Like 3