We don't ship live fish

On 7/16/2020 at 10:05 PM, Cory said:

They service most fish stores in Washington state. Typically retail stores won't buy from someone who is selling to their customer. I'd feel the same way. I wouldn't partner with them if they were selling to my retail customers also. 

With gas prices climbing it will be hard to justify driving all the way down to Aquarium Coop in hopes that a fish will be in stock.  Would be nice if you provided a recommendation for your home state customers to purchase quality fish online if they can't make the drive and there are no good local options. 

Thanks Cory!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like Aqua  Huna but they only ship in bundles and our LFS is an hour away the good one anyways I won’t name the pet store here in town that has fish but every time we’ve been in there they have looks really lethargic and have white spots on them not good not good (ich) 

anyways is there someone you could recommend for us to find a female dwarf red honey gourami? We need two of them but only females.  We won’t be able to put a male in our tank with our other male? 
thank you all! 

• 8 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, Cory said:

Hello everyone, 

Unfortunately we don't ship live fish. Our stock lists are for our retail store customers. They are posted once when the shipment comes in and not updated after that. If you're looking to purchase live fish and live outside of Washington state, you can get more information from our web page on sources to buy fish. https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/live-fish

First, I understand and respect Aqua Huna's decision and your decision to support them.  

I live in Spokane, but I am in Seattle about every six weeks.  Would it be possible to do a special order from Aqua Huna through Aquarium Co-Op and pickup the order at your store?  Specifically, I am thinking of a bulk order (not for resale) like 50 black neon tetras or 40 emerald neo shrimp to start a breeding tank. Another example would be ordering something you do not normally stock but they do.

I can plan ahead by about two weeks or so and would pre-pay.

• Love 1

On 4/13/2023 at 10:50 PM, SunkenScenes said:

I live in Spokane, but I am in Seattle about every six weeks.  Would it be possible to do a special order from Aqua Huna through Aquarium Co-Op and pickup the order at your store?  Specifically, I am thinking of a bulk order (not for resale) like 50 black neon tetras or 40 emerald neo shrimp to start a breeding tank. Another example would be ordering something you do not normally stock but they do.

I can plan ahead by about two weeks or so and would pre-pay.

For pretty much any special order you'd want to call / speak with the manager of the store directly.  This is common for basically any fish shop.  They have to be able to speak to having tanks on hand in the QT rack if something happens and the fish need a place to go.  It's not uncommon at all for a request like this, especially with a large order.

• Like 1
  • Love 1