Fritz Complete with ICH-X

This morning, I medicated my fish using the quarantine trio. I did a water change and used fritz complete. I just read online that they can not be used together. I have a HOB, large sponge filter and an air stone in the 10G. This tank was been issues with nitrites and ammonia which has now resolved. I am using a seeded filter from my cycled 20G to insure my bacteria is maintained. I also dosed using Fritz zyme 7 yesterday as well. 

Do I need to do something? Water change??? should I be worried?

7 minutes ago, Sandra the fish rookie said:

This morning, I medicated my fish using the quarantine trio. I did a water change and used fritz complete. I just read online that they can not be used together. I have a HOB, large sponge filter and an air stone in the 10G. This tank was been issues with nitrites and ammonia which has now resolved. I am using a seeded filter from my cycled 20G to insure my bacteria is maintained. I also dosed using Fritz zyme 7 yesterday as well. 

Do I need to do something? Water change??? should I be worried?

Where did you happen to see that online? Or... if you’d rather not disclose... can you share a quote about it?

Are your fish sick? Or are you just dosing “new fish”?

Sandra the fish rookie - I'm using Fritz Complete and the med trio in my quarantine tank and haven't had any issues with it.  Do know that the meds will throw off testing results so keep an eye and nose on the fish.  They'll let you know if something's not quite right.  If you feel the water needs to be changed because you're seeing signs of fish distress, then go ahead and change it.  Give the fish a few days, maybe a week, to rest up and try the meds again.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fish Folk said:

Where did you happen to see that online? Or... if you’d rather not disclose... can you share a quote about it?

Are your fish sick? Or are you just dosing “new fish”?

@Fish Folk I saw it on their site and it was under the FAQ it was under "can I use this with Aquarium Solutions ICH X" and the response was Fritz Complete - NOT SAFE this is a sulfoxylate based conditioner and can affect the medication.

The second I read it.. I came right to the form to search and did not see it anywhere but wanted to ask people that know WAY more about this hobby than I do!

I am just doing the QT meds and will dose 1 more paracleanse because they are guppies and want to make sure they are okay.

I had 1 fish die, but it did not look sick but might have been the ammonia/nitrite spike I had in there. The rest are all acting fine

2 hours ago, Sandra the fish rookie said:

@Fish Folk I saw it on their site and it was under the FAQ it was under "can I use this with Aquarium Solutions ICH X" and the response was Fritz Complete - NOT SAFE this is a sulfoxylate based conditioner and can affect the medication.

The second I read it.. I came right to the form to search and did not see it anywhere but wanted to ask people that know WAY more about this hobby than I do!

I am just doing the QT meds and will dose 1 more paracleanse because they are guppies and want to make sure they are okay.

I had 1 fish die, but it did not look sick but might have been the ammonia/nitrite spike I had in there. The rest are all acting fine

Sorry to hear about fish loss. Good tip on Fritz C + Ich-X. Yikes!