The Forum

Jimmy Cleveland

So I guess you can only add so many reactions a day here? Please forgive me I've read many forums collecting information throughout my Journeys in life but I've never been a part of a forum this is the very first time I've posted on a forum is aquarium Co-op forum so I'm still learning the way this particular site runs

5 minutes ago, Jimycle said:

So I guess you can only add so many reactions a day here? Please forgive me I've read many forums collecting information throughout my Journeys in life but I've never been a part of a forum this is the very first time I've posted on a forum is aquarium Co-op forum so I'm still learning the way this particular site runs

I presume that's to prevent bots from doing funky stuff.  Seem innocuous but people find ways to exploit innocent features all the time. 

• Administrators

I believe the current limit is 20 per day. We want the reactions to carry meaning. If each post always gets reactions from everyone, this messes up auto moderation and other settings on the site. Without pulling back the curtain and showing how the system works, things like trending topics and stuff take into account different metrics. Also at the end of the day, if someone uses thank you reaction, you want to know they mean it, and not that that person does it for every post they read.