Not happy with the customer service

Jimmy Cleveland

when things go sideways, it seems there is rarely an ideal solution for all involved. it sucks, but it is life. seems the co-op made you whole for the lost/dead item with no hassle. small businesses arent amazon, and just cant afford to always reship everything. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry your plant died in shipping. That's disappointing. I have ordered from Aquarium Coop for meds and a filter, but nothing live. We live about 40 minutes away. I have however been to their store in Edmonds, and I think the customer service is outstanding. I was really nervous about going with my 3 kids in tow and I emailed their generic email and got a response super quickly that it would be ok, and how they were allowing people in with Covid restrictions. It was great. It was great, I went back this weekend with my husband too, so that he could see the store, and we were helped by the same person who was so nice. I'd give them another go if I were you. 

• Administrators

This topic has run its course. I believe at this point it’s just piling on to the original poster. This probably feels like he is being ganged up on which is not the intent. I believe he knows he can reach out to our customer service with any other questions. I’m going to lock this thread so we can get back to focusing on fish questions and helping each other. This thread will remain here for anyone who wants to view it in the future.