Help me decide my next fish purchase :)

Tory

Help me decide my next fish purchase :)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should I get next?

• Endlers
    • Some colorful guppies
    • Neo Shrimp

Haha whatever floats your boat tbh! I adore my endlers, the first fish I thought "oooh, I want those, what are they?" But they aren't too different from guppies. Males are a bit smaller and more psychedelic than guppies. Females are plainer than guppies but are darn good at having babies. They're a little more hardy, too, being closer to their wild relatives. But the care is pretty much the same.

Shrimp are also colorful, fun to watch and breed, but they're more specifically scavengers / bottom feeders. They're seen as food by many fish, even smaller ones like bettas and gouramis, so it depends what else is in the tank with them.

Endlers or guppies would both get along well with neo shrimp. But I wouldn't recommend both guppies and endlers in the same tank since they can crossbreed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kirsten said:

Haha whatever floats your boat tbh! I adore my endlers, the first fish I thought "oooh, I want those, what are they?" But they aren't too different from guppies. Males are a bit smaller and more psychedelic than guppies. Females are plainer than guppies but are darn good at having babies. They're a little more hardy, too, being closer to their wild relatives. But the care is pretty much the same.

Shrimp are also colorful, fun to watch and breed, but they're more specifically scavengers / bottom feeders. They're seen as food by many fish, even smaller ones like bettas and gouramis, so it depends what else is in the tank with them.

Endlers or guppies would both get along well with neo shrimp. But I wouldn't recommend both guppies and endlers in the same tank since they can crossbreed.

Yes I already have all three species lol I have a trio of endlers, trio of guppies, and about 20 shrimp. I just want something in a different color and am indecisive lol

Thanks y'all but I went against the poll and got some pretty guppies lol. The guppies I have are kinda ugly so I wanted some color in the tank. Might get a couple more endlers too, we'll see, I already have a few endler fry though so I'm deciding still.