Top Level Fish Recommendations

Ben_RF

Thank you guys for the help.  The reason I keep an open top tank is that it helps keep the humidity up for me for a medical condition I have.  So thats why I was hoping to find some choices in a top level fish for a community tank that aren't jumpers.  

From y'alls experience, do you find white clouds tend to occupy the top/mid or mostly mid?  And do they jump?  I was thinking of driving roughly the two hours to get some if they do occupy the top level.  Or well find a good individual to buy them from online when temperatures warm up a bit.  These are a fish I have always wanted to keep but never have.  

Edited by Ben_RF

• 3 weeks later...

So what I ended up doing was adding six honey gouramis to the tank, and it has worked out great.  Most of the time they are at the top of the tank either in one of the betta logs (no betta in the tank so don't worry) and in the roots of the floating plants.  Thank you @ADMWNDSR83 the recommendation of the mesh top.  I did build a lid out of screen mesh and wood.  I don't know of honey gouramis are jumpers, but hey better safe than sorry.