Planted Newby from Kentucky fry!

StaceyTNBCkicker

So I was doing a water change Saturday night and noticed 3 small fry. It was after 10pm, so no where to go to get a breeder basket. Went out the next morning and purchased, but the fry were gone, guessing tasty snacks. HOWEVER, I was using the water I removed to partially fill my new tank (all the siphoned yuck from the sand, decor, and plants). Today, I was adding fertilizer and a pinch of food to the new tank and noticed 2 fry! Questions! 1.) is aquarium co op fry food ok, I crushed it in a morter and pedestal to make even finer. 2.) Do I need to put them in a breeder basket or let them have the run of the new tank as there are no other fish, just plants. 3.) Or add them back to the original cycled tank in the breeder basket. I added squeeze out from my intake sponge in my established tank to the new tank. I have no idea what they are. I have glowlight tetra, dwarf neon rainbow fish, and sterabi corydora. Thank you for any insight!

First pic is one of the found babies, 2nd is of the original ones I found in main tank.

20201120_152127.jpg

Screenshot_20201114-234710_Gallery.jpg

Thank you. I turned off my HOB as it does not yet have an intake sponge, but left my sponge filter running. This tank was just set up and really have not cycled yet. I have added yuck water from the older tank and some used media. And it has anubias, java moss, floating plants (sivinia minima and duckweed) and a stemmed plant that I am unsure of. I was mostly worried about the tank not being established as well.