Young Discus 🔥

Just dropping a couple photos from this morning. These are young Discus — probably old enough to spawn, but with many years of life to live provided they’re cared for well…

IMG_7438.jpeg.9d77ac3cd24bdebd12e8ef7ce8fffd2d.jpeg

IMG_7433.jpeg.791538a49b0762402cbf9f4b9588be9c.jpeg

I use colored LEDs. No color boost on these photos. They’re just really pretty looking under these lights! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Well i love mine just the same even if they aren't as colourful; I'll get some better pictures and post them in my own thread one day - unless @Fish Folk doesn't object to thread crapping. They do look a little nicer than the picture below esp now that they've been moved to the 180. 

THere are wc hekel that are much more colourful but i don't want to run the aquarium at 88-90. Just too warm for my fingers.

xyz1.jpg.217c7c59322b943e53e8b0dac749521d.jpg

• Love 1

On 2/16/2024 at 10:35 AM, anewbie said:

Well i love mine just the same even if they aren't as colourful; I'll get some better pictures and post them in my own thread one day - unless @Fish Folk doesn't object to thread crapping. They do look a little nicer than the picture below esp now that they've been moved to the 180. 

THere are wc hekel that are much more colourful but i don't want to run the aquarium at 88-90. Just too warm for my fingers.

xyz1.jpg.217c7c59322b943e53e8b0dac749521d.jpg

Please share! I love seeing everyone else’s fish. 

I just took these in a hurry so they aren't my best pictures but here are two pictures of the same fish. He (or she) just happen to be the one closest to me and politely rotated when i ask him or her. Alas the phone didn't cooperate and make it critically sharp - these are wc brown/orange discus and the marks on the face and vary in intensity et all depending on individual fish and mood - they can go from quite dull to very fluorescein (sp)  like:

Not sure what do about this phone - really starting to bug me - well it is 4 years old maybe time for an upgrade with a better camera.

new2.jpg.edfa4915d7bd752a4737cf647bbe19fd.jpgnew1.jpg.058b96a15a735f1c6e1c04efbe89655b.jpg

• Like 1