Bit confused with new items on the website-

Zeaqua

Hi all! I was shopping on the website today, and I noticed that the co-op is now selling Burmese Red Neon badis without any information on the page. Does aquarium coop now sell live fish, or is this a strange bug? I thought that this may be some sort of test, but I thought I’d ask here. 

Yep, here’s a screenshot! I sorted by newest in all items. 

IMG_0072.jpeg

I also found it interesting that there was a limit of 1 for both that and the hairgrass tissue culture, so i think either one or both may be a mistake. Super curious about if this was intended, or if not, how this happened.

Huh, im noticing it too.

The tissue culture plant makes some sense, ACO does a lot of plants and if that is the source they found that works, they might sell it.

The badis on the other hand, Cory has made it very clear in livestreams they are not and will never ship fish, i suspect its a bug or they are testing something. Maybe some sort of pre-order system for the retail store? I'd be interested if someone actually bought one of these what would show up.

The 'live fish' link takes you to a page on the website that links their affiliate DansFish and it if any fish happened to show up on the sales pages it would link to the affiliate site. In can you don't know or for nw readers... You will get 5% off at that retailer (online only) by using the code aquariumcoop. It linked to Aquahuna before (they are no longer an affiliate. It was mentioned in one of the FB page posts over within the last 2 weeks and in one of the last 2 live streams!. Not for a bad reason if I remember, but can't remember the actual reason, sorry.) @Sarina  But it does come up if you do a specific search. Just not in the plant section as before. 

Edited by jo1414
  • Thanks 1

Hey friends, this looks like a bug on the website. We do not sell live fish online, so this is probably a retail store listing that are showing up on website for some reason. I have notified the proper channels to have this looked into, thank you for letting us know! 

The tissue culture listing is correct, we will start offering tissue cultures for online purchase. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1