Free Aquashella ticket for one of you cool people

Shadow

I have some emergency dental work that has to be done now and needless to say, it will keep me for one reason or another from going to Aquashella in 2 weeks. If one of you is near the Daytona area and wanting to go or someone maybe wanting to travel in...I have a VIP ticket and merch voucher for a XL shirt to hook someone up with. Yea it cost a bit of change, but instead of getting a bit of my money back I figured I would help out one of our members in here really wanting to go but maybe short on change. Only thing I ask is if you meet MD and Fish Shop Matt you tell them what a cool guy I am. I will hopefully be at the Chicago one next year as my kiddo lives up there with the bf in law.

So in saying this...I think the fair thing to do is respond here and I will do a drawing this Tuesday for who wins it. Just drop your interest below and I will see who wins on Tuesday! 🙂 

If this violates some rule(I am bad at reading those and directions...sorry) go ahead and delete @Guppysnail @Colu😁

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

On 10/23/2023 at 4:11 AM, nabokovfan87 said:

Very cool of you to do this!

Nice work @Shadowc

Cc @Chick-In-Of-TheSea maybe your friend?

Least I can do. I am not a rich man by any means, but doing quite well for myself and am one that believes if you can help someone else that maybe isn't, why not? Regardless, we all could use to save a little where possible nowadays and maybe it'll add a little into the good karma bank as I am struggling a bit physically atm along with my dental BS.

On 10/23/2023 at 7:14 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Get well soon @Shadow

Thanks!! 🙂 

• Like 3

On 11/1/2023 at 11:31 PM, mynameisnobody said:

@Chick-In-Of-TheSea It was supposed to until someone brought home Covid and now we all have it. At least the baby is ok though, so it could be worst. 

Get better soon! 

On 11/2/2023 at 4:58 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

@Shadow I can ask the hobbyists I adopted out snails to. They have a bad case of MTS. Is it ok if they text or email you? Dm me

Responded to your DM and forwarded on. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

BTW, if you're going to Aquashella. Stop by Nature Aquariums or Badfish, their booths are right next to each other. Both are our retail partner stores and with any aquarium co-op product purchase, you'll get a free shirt. We had some left from older aquashella shows and gave them to these two stores to give our with purchase to hopefully help them 😉 I'll post a pic, once they get back with one for me.

On 11/2/2023 at 3:09 PM, Cory said:

BTW, if you're going to Aquashella. Stop by Nature Aquariums or Badfish, their booths are right next to each other. Both are our retail partner stores and with any aquarium co-op product purchase, you'll get a free shirt. We had some left from older aquashella shows and gave them to these two stores to give our with purchase to hopefully help them 😉 I'll post a pic, once they get back with one for me.

Nice! @Chick-In-Of-TheSea FYI! Hate I am missing it, but hopefully everyone has a blast. Will see whoever in Chicago next year tho!