Hi from England

nickc_1982

Hi everyone, I'm new here from the north east of England.

Been listening to the Aquarium Coop podcast and videos for a while and decided it was time to join.

I keep Platies, Reticulated Hillstreams, White Clouds, Cherry shrimp and have just started with Panda Garra which seem really interesting.

Nick

• Like 2

On 10/5/2023 at 7:24 PM, Guppysnail said:

Welcome to the forum. Have you gotten your hillstreams to breed. If so I would love to hear any insight you wish to share. 

Thanks, I didn’t buy them with the intention of breeding but would be happy if they do. 

On 10/5/2023 at 5:17 PM, Maximus said:

Aquarium Co Op produces good content, that's what drew me here as well. I like how they are dedicated to the blog. Some of the written material out there is just plain wrong, and it feels good having some source you can trust.

Totally agree, I like their no nonsense approach to things 

This is my setup, not the prettiest and always a work in progress but I enjoy it.

Just added the Sicce Shark Pro 500 to replace the filter that came with the tank. Very impressed with it so far. I had modified the old filter with sponges and ceramics instead of the cartridges and I just moved it all over to the Sicce’s central compartment.

IMG_7279.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1