Aquarium Co-Op Site

Xr4tiCrew

I noticed a couple of days ago that when I browse the live plant section or any section including their products, and then click on a plant to see more about, including pictures users have uploaded, the pictures never load. See attached as an example. Anyone else having this same issue?

image.jpeg.c42ed4e9a037aaf24b811cd8f9398829.jpeg

On 1/23/2023 at 5:29 PM, Xr4tiCrew said:

I noticed a couple of days ago that when I browse the live plant section or any section including their products, and then click on a plant to see more about, including pictures users have uploaded, the pictures never load. See attached as an example. Anyone else having this same issue?

image.jpeg.c42ed4e9a037aaf24b811cd8f9398829.jpeg

Yup, had the same problem the last few days. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Unfortunately the app developers of the review software still haven't fixed the problem. We've been chasing them on this. Other things still get updated while we wait on others to fix their internal bugs.

On 2/8/2023 at 12:35 PM, Sora said:

that happens to me when I do that also, it works after you press an arrow key to go to the next picture.

Interesting.  I have been trying to click on other pictures and it doesn't do anything.  But the arrow key does make the next picture come up and it displays correctly.  And then I can go back and it reloads the first picture.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 1:05 PM, Cory said:

Unfortunately the app developers of the review software still haven't fixed the problem. We've been chasing them on this. Other things still get updated while we wait on others to fix their internal bugs.

It's now working. Thank you.