Jump to content

What is this accessory called?


Recommended Posts

Hey all,

I am planning on scaping a new tank and I recall seeing old photos of folks that have used a plastic grid in lieu of a canopy so they can place plants such as pothos ivies on top through the holes, but I don't know what it is called or if it is even a "real" product (versus self-made and/or modified).  The closest thing I have found is in the photo below, but it goes on the bottom of the aquarium as a filter of sorts.  I can't really search for what I need because I don't know the name lol.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  Or is it actually this item below that people rig up themselves?  Somebody help this idiot, he doesn't have it together.  😐


Edited by Martin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...