sweetpoison Posted August 27, 2022 Share Posted August 27, 2022 (edited) I have been trying to get a picture for the last hour. I take pictures all the time and never had a problem with a Macro shot but here it is. I must’ve got dinged in the move of 50 steps away from my burnt up apartment🤦♀️ I can’t feel it, it’s inside or out it won’t go away! At first I thought it was a stuck on bubble. I don’t know ~ will it spider ~ should I just blow it off ~ should I go get a new tank? I am putting fish in a tank I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stop now! What would you do? Edited August 27, 2022 by sweetpoison I still have no idea what I’m doing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now