I have that Aquarium Co-op music you asked for.

Dawn Dare

Hello Cory. 

Last night I was watching One of your live talks. And you mentioned you wanted some music for the Co-op. It's exactly what my husband does. 

I suggested one song he has on his website. "Earl Goes Fishing!" Doug's website is just being put together as we speak. You can check out the song by going to http://dougwestmusic.com scroll down to the tab near the bottom titled (Doug West TV 2) The person that Doug sent all the music to didn't know the proper titles for each song. So he made up the ones on the website. Doug will get that fixed later.  Anyway the real title for the song is "Earl Goes Fishing." It has a nice happy vibe. Give it a quick listen and tell me what you think.

Bye for now....

Dawn

• Administrators

I'm not sure if it's the right "vibe" the problem is, I'm also terrible at knowing what the right vibe is lol. Jimmy is better at it than I am. Different vibes for different types of videos. I listened to a few others there, definitely a range. I'll see if I can get Jimmy to poke around on there, definitely high quality stuff there. Thanks.

Thank you Cory. Yeah, have Jimmy poke around a few. Maybe there is something he likes. Or if he has any ideas we will bounce it back to Doug. He is an awesome arranger. It is what Doug does.  Been in the music industry for over 50 years. Give him a few ideas and he will come up with an arrangement for you.

16 hours ago, StephenP2003 said:

Someone should get a full orchestra to play the current outro music. Shouldn't be too expensive to assemble 100 people to play 15 seconds of music, right?

I do know a live quirky group that is local to Seattle if that were a thing that was wanted. Not quite 100 people (more like 15-20), but they have a lot of style, lol. https://www.facebook.com/thefremontphilharmonic/ (their real site appears to be down) More of a goofy swing/vaudeville vibe than orchestral.

• 3 weeks later...