On 9/11/2024 at 5:03 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Microsword is spreading

Nice! This is such a cool thing when it gets going.

On 9/13/2024 at 6:15 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Tiger lotus bulb, for Geppetto. They may have sent me the one called red dwarf aquarium lily? Not sure but I’m good with either.

IMG_8622.jpeg.6cdc28871e3e302afa6bcafa9c76e367.jpeg

Awwwww so cool. Why are bulb plants not cherished more!

• Love 1

After the water change and the generous dose of Easy Green, the aquarium co op Val is pearling. It is showing its appreciation for the Easy Green! Within an hour after getting the Easy Green, this happened. I have it floating: a tip from Prime Time for val, just to get it going in its new environment. I wanted to try a different approach this time since some of my LFS Val did indeed die. I siphoned out the old roots yesterday. Plus floating it helps shade out the hair algae that started.

IMG_8645.jpeg.c9fef483c6467605dc6b9b7d910abddc.jpeg

Also look at how perky this little parva is! She was just planted yesterday! She got 2 roots tabs yesterday. I gave 2 tabs to each parva.

IMG_8647.jpeg.6f5829ffec5c1f0277509973cf4c2aee.jpeg

I love how the leaves look like little spears.

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/15/2024 at 7:58 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

After the water change and the generous dose of Easy Green, the aquarium co op Val is pearling. It is showing its appreciation for the Easy Green! Within an hour after getting the Easy Green, this happened. I have it floating: a tip from Prime Time for val, just to get it going in its new environment. I wanted to try a different approach this time since some of my LFS Val did indeed die. I siphoned out the old roots yesterday. Plus floating it helps shade out the hair algae that started.

IMG_8645.jpeg.c9fef483c6467605dc6b9b7d910abddc.jpeg

Also look at how perky this little parva is! She was just planted yesterday! She got 2 roots tabs yesterday. I gave 2 tabs to each parva.

IMG_8647.jpeg.6f5829ffec5c1f0277509973cf4c2aee.jpeg

I love how the leaves look like little spears.

Ooh I haven't got have any of those. They look nice. 

do you use CO2 in your tanks?

• Like 1