How to get my Wendtii small again

On 5/9/2022 at 5:07 PM, Minanora said:

That's pretty funny.

Your tank is lovely btw!

Thank you. I hope it’ll look as good when im done redoing it. Would you be able to identify this plant? It came in a batch of stems marked ludwigia rotalia and was a stem with roundhouse leaves. It was fine then I trimmed it and all new growth came in like little thin leaves like that. Was it ludwigia? I ended up selling it because it shed like a saint Barnard and got every where. 

3BA86D78-5FAD-427A-AE35-2C6E0DB4C0F5.jpeg

On 5/9/2022 at 11:22 AM, lmhicks101 said:

Thank you. I hope it’ll look as good when im done redoing it. Would you be able to identify this plant? It came in a batch of stems marked ludwigia rotalia and was a stem with roundhouse leaves. It was fine then I trimmed it and all new growth came in like little thin leaves like that. Was it ludwigia? I ended up selling it because it shed like a saint Barnard and got every where. 

3BA86D78-5FAD-427A-AE35-2C6E0DB4C0F5.jpeg

It looks like a type of rotala or maybe myriophyllum, maybe. But I'm not near a computer to remember the variant of rotala I think it is. I'm almost certain that @Fish Folk,@Mmiller2001or @Torrey will know... Among several others. I'm close to hitting 1gb of mobile data usage. 😅

when you say it was dropping leaves, was that during conversion or even on the new growth?