Truck full of fx6 filters

StevesFishTanks

Thought the picture was cool so I decided to share. 8 feet of fluval filters lol.

Bought a gast regenerative blower and an insane amount of fluval fx6 filters and several boxes of misc fishroom supplies today.  Flowerhorn breeder shut down his fishroom. He was running fx6 on 40 breeders. 😀

Will most likely upgrade my tanks that run an fx4 to an fx6 and keep a a backup. Then sell the fx4s and the remaining fx6s locally or at club meets.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 2/8/2022 at 11:34 AM, StevesFishTanks said:

Thought the picture was cool so I decided to share. 8 feet of fluval filters lol.

Bought a gast regenerative blower and an insane amount of fluval fx6 filters and several boxes of misc fishroom supplies today.  Flowerhorn breeder shut down his fishroom. He was running fx6 on 40 breeders. 😀

Will most likely upgrade my tanks that run an fx4 to an fx6 and keep a a backup. Then sell the fx4s and the remaining fx6s locally or at club meets.

spacer.png

ORD😳😳😳

On 2/10/2022 at 7:17 PM, StevesFishTanks said:

Washed all the sponges/media pads in my washing machine with no detergent after running a sterilization cycle empty.

It worked amazing. They came out really clean and mostly dry. Saved a lot of time for sure.

Are you interested in selling either on of those filters, I’d think I’d lean towards fx6 I want to setup a 75-100ish gallon aquarium