Aquarium Hobbyist Magazine

Andy's Fish Den

I got a shipment of Aquarium Hobbyist Magazine in the mail over the weekend, they send me a bunch every quarter for distribution at my local fish club meetings. I was just glancing through one this morning and there is a scaper spotlight on the co-op's own @Lizzie BlockIt's a nice two and half page article on her and her experiences, along with some great pictures of some of her scapes she has done. I looked online, and the newest issue isn't available online yet, so I couldn't link it. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

@Andy's Fish Den Thank you for posting this, Andy!! You're the best.

I have been waiting for this article to come out for almost an entire year now. They interviewed me right after Aquatic Experience last fall in New Jersey.

Aquascaping in that nano contest was honestly one of the best times of my life. 💚 Really hoping they continue with it. I'd like to improve on my ranking from last year. 

17 hours ago, Lizzie Block said:

@Andy's Fish Den Thank you for posting this, Andy!! You're the best.

I have been waiting for this article to come out for almost an entire year now. They interviewed me right after Aquatic Experience last fall in New Jersey.

Aquascaping in that nano contest was honestly one of the best times of my life. 💚 Really hoping they continue with it. I'd like to improve on my ranking from last year. 

No problem, I though others should know about it. Too bad they haven't updated the website yet so it can be read online right now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...