Tank clean gizmos.

BuzzDaddy21

I`m curious to know if anyone else has purchased one of these units. I'm probably way behind the times.

AQQA   - Aquarium siphon vacuum water changer. I bought this one because I`m too cheap to buy the Python model.

Once I figured out how to attach hose to the shutoff valve it worked like a dream. I got the 25foot version.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 1:22 PM, BuzzDaddy21 said:

I`m curious to know if anyone else has purchased one of these units. I'm probably way behind the times.

AQQA   - Aquarium siphon vacuum water changer. I bought this one because I`m too cheap to buy the Python model.

Once I figured out how to attach hose to the shutoff valve it worked like a dream. I got the 25foot version.

Nope. Never got it. I just get the faucet connector, a long water hose extension, and a large gravel head. I hook up to my sink, and that’s it. All water powered. Only downside is that any tanks really low require more pressure, and tend to need more maintenance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My Python is a game changer. I have a 60 gal tank in an old house with weird faucets. It took carrying a lot of buckets of water over the years to figure this out-I go from my tank through a vent to my basement sink and it works like a dream (there is no way to connect to either the kitchen or bathroom faucets on the main floor). Changing my water and cleaning my aquarium used to be an all day job-now I can get it done in 2 hrs.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 8:20 AM, dmurray407 said:

My Python is a game changer. I have a 60 gal tank in an old house with weird faucets. It took carrying a lot of buckets of water over the years to figure this out-I go from my tank through a vent to my basement sink and it works like a dream (there is no way to connect to either the kitchen or bathroom faucets on the main floor). Changing my water and cleaning my aquarium used to be an all day job-now I can get it done in 2 hrs.

55's and smaller i can handle with a siphon and bucket, but large tanks like my 120, no way would i have one without the python.

• Like 1